Statement and purpose
At Olliv, we believe that cryptocurrency creates an inclusive financial system, which puts individuals’ needs first. Our marketing efforts support this belief, which is why we established this Olliv Responsible Advertising and Marketing Policy.
Olliv’s approach to marketing is consistent with the International Chamber of Commerce Marketing & Advertising Code, and Olliv is committed to ensuring its marketing communications are compliant with relevant laws.
Inclusivity is one of Olliv’s key values. We do not support any communication that condones any kind of discrimination, including that based on ethnic/national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to actively avoiding stereotyping and exploitation of underrepresented groups in our marketing content.
Olliv recognizes the importance of the impact of marketing communications in the communities we serve. Olliv does not support marketing communications that:
● Have the potential to threaten, condone or incite acts of violence, unlawful behavior, terrorism, or hate speech.
● Take advantage of fear or exploit the misfortune or suffering of others.
Honest and truthful communication
At Olliv, we believe that honest and truthful communication is essential to building a relationship of trust with our customers. In our marketing content, we strive to always:
● Provide accurate and truthful information that is not misleading to consumers;
● Present claims related to our products, services, and pricing that can be substantiated by facts and evidence-based on thorough research and analysis; and
● Identify marketing communications in a way that is transparent to consumers and identifies the purpose of the communication.